The Alaskan Made Hockey Staff is proud to announce that we will be conducting our 11th annual Alaskan Made Hockey Day Camp starting Monday July 6th !!! REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN CAMP STARTS MONDAY, $250 per week July 6th – July 30th, Monday – Thursday.
For the past 10 years we have operated the Alaskan Made Camp as a full day hockey camp giving both parents and players the full day camp experience. Given the recent events involving COVID-19, we have made the decision to go in a different direction with our Alaskan Made Camp during the month of June.
July 6th – July 30th
Monday – Thursday
GROUPS – 10U, 12U, 14U, 16U and 18U
*Advanced 8U players granted permission by staff are allowed to participate in the 10U level (Limited)
This years Alaskan Made Camp will consist of the following:
2 hours on ice each day (14U, 12U and 10U) (back to back on ice sessions)
1 hour on ice each day (18/16U and 8U)
1 hour off ice each day (10U and 12U groups)
Monday through Friday
Limited Spots (30 players MAX)
Alaskan Made COVID-19 Guidelines
• We are asking that you let your skaters know that they should not show up to the rink until 10 minutes before your ice time starts.
• We are asking that all skaters come to the rink with a majority of their hockey gear on, to limit the amount of time spent in the locker room together. Players will have limited locker room access to finish dressing (skates, helmets, etc), we will have additional areas outside of the locker room at the rink dedicated for players.
• We are asking everyone to be out of the locker rooms and indicated dressing areas no more than 10 minutes after your ice time is done.
• We are asking that skaters be dropped off and picked up after your ice time. If you skaters are younger in age, we are asking only ONE spectator to be present per family.
• We are asking that skaters bring their own water bottles.
• We are asking that everyone adhere to the social distancing guidelines that are in place.
• We are asking that all spectators practice appropriate physical distancing while in the facility with others.
• We are asking that all refrain from attending games if you or someone within your residence has been in contact with a suspected positive case and/or exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, including a temperature of 100.0 or higher.
2-3 Hours On-Ice (Each Day)
- Offense and Defense
- Skill Development
- Team Development
- Small Area Games
- “Alaskan Made Cup” (Weekly Game with Referees)
- Classroom Video Session
- Volley Ball
- Dodge Ball
- Street Hockey
- Team Building Excercises
- And Much More !!!
- Hockey Specific
- Skating Treadmill