907 Hockey Spring League COVID-19 Guidelines
• We are asking that you let your skaters know that they should not show up to the rink until 10 minutes before your ice time starts.
• We are asking that all skaters come to the rink with a majority of their hockey gear on, to limit the amount of time spent in the locker room together. Players will have limited locker room access to finish dressing (skates, helmets, etc), we will have additional areas outside of the locker room at the rink dedicated for players.
• We are asking everyone to be out of the locker rooms and indicated dressing areas no more than 10 minutes after your ice time is done.
• We are asking that skaters be dropped off and picked up after your ice time. If you skaters are younger in age, we are asking only ONE spectator to be present per family.
• We are asking that skaters bring their own water bottles.
• We are asking that everyone adhere to the social distancing guidelines that are in place.
• We are asking that all spectators practice appropriate physical distancing while in the facility with others.
• We are asking that all refrain from attending games if you or someone within your residence has been in contact with a suspected positive case and/or exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, including a temperature of 100.0 or higher.
- 8U (2012, 2013, 2014)
- 10U (2010, 2011)
- 12U (2008, 2009)
- 14U (2006, 2007)
- 16U and 18U (2005, 04, 03, 02)
- 10 Full ice games (10U-18U)
- 20 Half ice games (8U)
- USA Hockey Rules / Referees
- Each Player receives a 907 Hockey Jersey
- 8U: 10 players per team
- 10U-18U: 14 players per team
- Dates/Times: Monday-Friday
- Location: Subway Sports Centre
- Team Draft: March 11th
- Schedule/Team Release: March 13th
- League Start: March 17th (8U, 10U and 16/18U teams)
- League Start: March 30th (12U and 14U teams)
- League End: May 12th
Each team will be drafted by our coaches to ensure that all teams are as equal as possible.
We will do everything possible to place your player. If not, player will get a full refund.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org